New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Killer
Elite Member
Elite Member
~NG~Killer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Left_bar_bleue175/200um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Left_bar_bleue175/200um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty
PostSubject: um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan   um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:51 am

um know um new to the clan so i wanna help bring it up to the top so ill put put word out with my fighting skills
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Left_bar_bleue250/250um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Left_bar_bleue250/250um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Skillz Advertisin'   um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Cool man. Glad to have yo ass! Anyhow, thanks for decidin to make the effort. Those of us who have been playin a while can make a greater effort to recruit and put the word out, so I appreciate your thought as I'm sure others do. N E how, PEACE OUT!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~Riptor
Leader
Leader
~NG~Riptor

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan   um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 am

i hope most of u can host cuss without u guys me and newskillz would have alot of work recruiting
Back to top Go down
http://streetfighteronline.com
~NG~RYU
Elite VETERAN
Elite VETERAN
~NG~RYU

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:
um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Left_bar_bleue179/200um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (179/200)

PostSubject: Re: um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan   um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:35 pm

why is this topic open we get the point (closed) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan   um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um new but ill show yall um wrothy of this clan
Page 1 of 1