New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

do not make this clan look like a fake!

Go down 
+2
~NG~Newskillz
~NG~RYU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~RYU
Elite VETERAN
Elite VETERAN
~NG~RYU

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue175/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue179/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (179/200)

do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty
PostSubject: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 am

you guys knowing that making ng look not good well be banned i posted this for a reason you get in to fights with others you get kicked off. even thought newskillz dont kick you off for not being activate still give him the right to ban you for going against my will. this will not happen because i know we have well behaved member we will be goood and not go against newskillz recurtiter.

1-hitta bounce
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue250/250do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue250/250do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:38 am

~NG~RYU wrote:
ban you for going against my will. 1-hitta bounce
~NG~SpeedKen it the only Recruiter right now. And ~NG~flasher4life is the only Trainer right now. And I wont ban people for not doin what YOU tell them to do, but if they do things they shouldnt, (in my, and only my/*edited other leaders, opinion) repeatedly. I warned you about misstreating our members, and not to use FALSE NAMES, anymore. This is your last warning man, I won't tell you again.

-Skillz out.

Last edited by ~NG~Newskillz on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~RYU
Elite VETERAN
Elite VETERAN
~NG~RYU

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue175/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue179/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (179/200)

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

you know newskillz after you that i do not have no repect after that because i was trying to help you and you need too expect that!
Back to top Go down
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue200/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue200/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:42 pm

ryu your lucky i am saying this on the forum otherwise i whould offend you so fkn hard

DO NOT
I REPEAT DO NOT
FUCKING DARE TO INTIMIDATE ANY NG MEMBER
I'LL PERSONALLY KILL YOUR WaNNEBE BLACK ASS

1st you atk uchiha without reason
afterh that me
and now u pretend to be hitta and talk behind skillz back about him...
just say these things in front of uss

Last edited by ~NG~flasher4life on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~NG~Riptor
Leader
Leader
~NG~Riptor

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Every1 just calm down

its not like he is tryin to be mean

im not taking sides

but some of us just got to read it slow

if your so pissed off of wat he said

just get a glass of water

and breath deeply 10 times

then come and talk about it with out being mad ok...

otherwhise we will all mess up and something real bad might happen to the clan so im goin to say this once:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://streetfighteronline.com
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:42 pm

i'm calmed down
hes the one that KEEPS atking people ¬¬
it's not the 1st time

Last edited by ~NG~flasher4life on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:56 pm

so we both made mistakes Razz
i shouldn't have offended you back scratch

well we solved things out so let this be a new start Wink

flash-out cheers afro
Back to top Go down
~NG~K3N~hOmi3
Champion
Champion
~NG~K3N~hOmi3

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:
do not make this clan look like a fake! Left_bar_bleue182/200do not make this clan look like a fake! Empty_bar_bleue  (182/200)

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:41 am

damn yall take it easy its aiight some things are not meant to respond to so just chill and drink a glass of water like riptor said and breathe easy
Back to top Go down
~NG~CRAZYAKUMA
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~CRAZYAKUMA

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:38 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:01 pm

the reason he was banned is for more than you see here. its mainly for lying, reapeatedly about many things (some of the same ones over and over as well). also for playing on a new wg account AFTER being in NG first, and then lying about it over and over until caught or finally admitting it. also for pretending to be other people frequently, and taking it too far.

he had been banned for these things once before, after being warned and still doing it, so he was banned. then i let him back in, and same things over and over. kept giving warnings, but to no avail. another reason was being bossy to NG members, on many occassions. so after all these chances and warnings, i decided to ban him for good. in best interest of the clan. hope he learns from this, and doesnt make same mistakes in next clan if he joins one, and i hope this is an example to others in this clan, that though we are chill and laid back, you cant go around abusing people, lying, and doing whatever the hell you want, and expect to remain in the clan for very long. -Skillz out. peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do not make this clan look like a fake!   do not make this clan look like a fake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do not make this clan look like a fake!
Page 1 of 1