New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

Its the begginning of something new

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~K3N~hOmi3
Champion
Champion
~NG~K3N~hOmi3

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue175/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue182/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (182/200)

Its the begginning of something new Empty
PostSubject: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:43 am

Its the begginning of something new NGALLDAY
Its not everyday u get own like this,dont worry more shots like this to come
Back to top Go down
~NG~Thunda
Elite VETERAN
Elite VETERAN
~NG~Thunda

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue177/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (177/200)
Loyalty:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue180/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:19 am

LOL u cant do that to me, and y u picin on ironman eventho he sux kinda...
Back to top Go down
~NG~K3N~hOmi3
Champion
Champion
~NG~K3N~hOmi3

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue175/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue182/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (182/200)

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 pm

me this is a screenie of me and u guy, so if im picking on iron man so ar u
Back to top Go down
~NG~Techno
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~Techno

Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue200/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue200/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:27 am

Nice Pics Homie
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/
~NG~FireWindG08
Champion
Champion
~NG~FireWindG08

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Its the begginning of something new Left_bar_bleue178/200Its the begginning of something new Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 am

yeah nice pics
Back to top Go down
~NG~K3N~hOmi3
Champion
Champion
~NG~K3N~hOmi3

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:49 pm

thanks guys i try sometimes its not easy lol!
Back to top Go down
~NG~K3N~hOmi3
Champion
Champion
~NG~K3N~hOmi3

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:09 am

Its the begginning of something new NGclosecall
This guy was good

Its the begginning of something new NGglitch
This glitch looks awesome

Its the begginning of something new NG
two on one against urs truly

Its the begginning of something new NGpwer
The Pwer is truly Amaznig

Its the begginning of something new NGdoublewolve
One wolve is a burden, but two, u know they pwned

Its the begginning of something new NGwolv
Wen in doubt call on wolve, i was in a brawl with a noob as my partner and had to work overtime to pull out with a victory. Give me my props, and see i stuck to my promise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its the begginning of something new   Its the begginning of something new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its the begginning of something new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions :: CD - 2008 - 1-
Jump to: