New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

~NG~itachi slipping in school work

Go down 
5 posters

DO u Agree
Yes
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Vote_lcap67%~NG~itachi slipping in school work Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Vote_lcap33%~NG~itachi slipping in school work Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
FlasherX
Allies
Allies
FlasherX

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue175/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue171/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (171/200)

~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty
PostSubject: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 pm

hi every1 u kno who this is

NewSkillz mi father is mad at me that i almost stayed back and now he Gave mi comp to mi little bro now and now i have to ask mi bro to use it

but anyways i have to get mi Grade's straight

imma be Inactive for a While since mi brother Plays sfo to and he is in DSK

so im telling u this Dont delete mi account Cause imma Find a was to Get on the site

Thanks

~NG~itachi Contract does ~NG~Riptor,~NG~Ramp, or ~NG~NewSkillz agree

Yes Or No
Back to top Go down
https://newgeneration.4umer.com
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue200/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue200/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 am

it's no problem itachi
read the topic skills posted:

Ok, guys. I know many of you have to go back to school now/soon, and I just wanna say, do what you gotta do. I don't expect you to hang around, or be active when you got school to go to. So if you can still fight in clan battles thats ok. If you CANT, thats ok to.

Your life and progress is more important than a game, and if you find time to play, thats fine, but I wont get mad at you guys if you go inactive, I understand.

Just wanted yall to know that and wanted to say GL at school. Was good / bad times for me as well.

-Skillz out.

see he already took care of it so you won't be banned Wink
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue250/250~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue250/250~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 pm

do what you gotta do man. its not worth gettin in trouble to play a game. i know its fun. but better to play like on the weekends or once a week, than to get in trouble with school family.

like flash said, you wont get banned, or be in trouble here. we all understand that school is back, and we all cant be as active, if active at all.

its all good. just do what you got to do. and dont worry about the clan. people come and go, but we will be here whenever you get back. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~Riptor
Leader
Leader
~NG~Riptor

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm

o snap Flash just did a skillz lol Razz

and it doesnt matter if your gone
Back to top Go down
http://streetfighteronline.com
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 pm

lol
i'm jsut trying to help Razz
Back to top Go down
FlasherX
Allies
Allies
FlasherX

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue175/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue171/200~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (171/200)

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm

lmao

wel sme 1 still send mi sponcer plz im sill w8ing =D
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm

well, spons is never guaranteed. but i will as soon as i can, i cant make any promises. but within a few weeks, i should be able to do another wave. Wink
Back to top Go down
~NG~Ramp™
Leader
Leader
~NG~Ramp™

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue225/225~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Loyalty:
~NG~itachi slipping in school work Left_bar_bleue225/225~NG~itachi slipping in school work Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 pm

this guy is just ditching us for (~HS~)... check on sfoug, Mr.ShockOut....
Back to top Go down
FlasherX
Allies
Allies
FlasherX

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm

im not the only 1 that uses that account
that is mi bros account he was in FK his name is shakman now he left that for HS then left that

so he is now again on a dead account ~MH~shakman

and if u gonna kick me out go ahead maan i dont need this

i just came back from sergery so dicied
Back to top Go down
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 am

yay way to go menance Suspect
you could've at least asked for an explanation before blabbering
Back to top Go down
FlasherX
Allies
Allies
FlasherX

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:45 am

a Flasher its not u to me if sme people jump to conclusions let them do what they want cause i aint beat for being in here for the clan and people aquize me of clan hopping like LAST TIME! BY NUMBER 1 BALLER
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:39 am

Well, I checked, and there is two separate UG accounts. The one with our clan on UG isnt the one that signed up with HS.
Back to top Go down
FlasherX
Allies
Allies
FlasherX

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Newskillz im going to train now so im out tha clan for now
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Alright man, np. There will be a place for you when ever you can come back. Smile

And thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~NG~itachi slipping in school work   ~NG~itachi slipping in school work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~NG~itachi slipping in school work
Page 1 of 1