New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

how do you Host on SFO?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha~Akuma
Super Advanced Member
Super Advanced Member
Alpha~Akuma

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
how do you Host on SFO? Left_bar_bleue172/200how do you Host on SFO? Empty_bar_bleue  (172/200)
Loyalty:
how do you Host on SFO? Left_bar_bleue180/200how do you Host on SFO? Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

how do you Host on SFO? Empty
PostSubject: how do you Host on SFO?   how do you Host on SFO? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

what do i need to host on sfo guys seriosly?
give me every detail i need host on sfo.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/yodadyali
~NG~Ramp™
Leader
Leader
~NG~Ramp™

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
how do you Host on SFO? Left_bar_bleue225/225how do you Host on SFO? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Loyalty:
how do you Host on SFO? Left_bar_bleue225/225how do you Host on SFO? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

how do you Host on SFO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do you Host on SFO?   how do you Host on SFO? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 pm

u stick a phone jack up ur ass and in ur nose, make sure ur touching ur keyboard then host

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

how do you Host on SFO?
Page 1 of 1