New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

~NG~ look at this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Goku
Elite Member
Elite Member
~NG~Goku

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~ look at this Left_bar_bleue172/200~NG~ look at this Empty_bar_bleue  (172/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~ look at this Left_bar_bleue175/200~NG~ look at this Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

~NG~ look at this Empty
PostSubject: ~NG~ look at this   ~NG~ look at this Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:36 pm

a guys come look at this.this is game is so cool to me.but if u dont like i understand.or not Evil or Very Mad
http://int2.darkorbit.com/?rd=1
register first than play. and u talk to ppl kill space ships but not ur kind.its really fun.but becarefull if ur in the earth company or mars i will find you and kill you.but ifs your in the venus company well hello freind~NG~ look at this Newrox14
Back to top Go down
http://souleaters.fullsubject.com
~NG~CRAZYAKUMA
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~CRAZYAKUMA

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~ look at this Left_bar_bleue200/200~NG~ look at this Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~ look at this Left_bar_bleue200/200~NG~ look at this Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

~NG~ look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~NG~ look at this   ~NG~ look at this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:46 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

~NG~ look at this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation :: Old Random Talk :: Old Random Talk - 2008-
Jump to: