New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

About Old Topics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
About Old Topics Left_bar_bleue250/250About Old Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
About Old Topics Left_bar_bleue250/250About Old Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

About Old Topics Empty
PostSubject: About Old Topics   About Old Topics Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 am

Just to let you guys know, I have started pruning the forum, and all the old topics have been moved to the old topics area at the bottom of the main page...

However, I have now installed an Archive in each seperate category throughout the forums now, so all future 'old topics' will now be placed there, so they are easier to find.

So say you want to find an old 'NG Video' for example?

You would simply go to the "NG Video' Section, but once there, look at the top for 'Old NG Videos', and you'll find the Archive.

I've installed such an Archive for all categories, so feel free to look up old stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com

About Old Topics
Page 1 of 1