New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

I will be busy till after this Saturday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
I will be busy till after this Saturday Left_bar_bleue250/250I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
I will be busy till after this Saturday Left_bar_bleue250/250I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: I will be busy till after this Saturday   I will be busy till after this Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Sup guys. Im hosting this brawl tourney thing, and it will be over Saturday night, so I will be missing in action till then.

Only place you will see me most likely is on SFO or MSN, but briefly, since I will be observing games, and talking only to teams on msn as well.

You guys can get in the action, but it goes in order, so the first teams to reach me get first dibs, and if a team wins they get to fight the next team. After that the next two teams get to fight.

But if you get to me after 6 teams are already waiting, you have to get in line, so Im just lettin yall know whats goin on. This is for all SFO this spring break, though only a few teams will actually get into it, and a very few very active teams will win.

But at least it iencourages people to have fun brawling.

I like this live event because in the future maybe more people could host it rather than just me, then it would be even bigger, but for not its just me. But if a whole clan hosted it, why would people trust them. The only 'group' that could host something like this, would be the mods of SFO, and they are busy now, but perhaps they will see what I have done, and do something similar one day. Aight well thats where Ill be doin rest of this week, after this I dont plan on hosting any other events for SFO for a while..

See you after Saturday!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
I will be busy till after this Saturday Left_bar_bleue200/200I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
I will be busy till after this Saturday Left_bar_bleue200/200I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

I will be busy till after this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be busy till after this Saturday   I will be busy till after this Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Gl and don't overwork Laughing
Back to top Go down

I will be busy till after this Saturday
Page 1 of 1