New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

All you runescape fans out ther...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Survivor
Champion
Champion
~NG~Survivor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
All you runescape fans out ther... Left_bar_bleue180/200All you runescape fans out ther... Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Loyalty:
All you runescape fans out ther... Left_bar_bleue180/200All you runescape fans out ther... Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

All you runescape fans out ther... Empty
PostSubject: All you runescape fans out ther...   All you runescape fans out ther... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey guys. Have you guys had runescape accounts before or have ever played runescape? I had and it was like for 2 years.

Go ahead and post ur runescape acc name and lvl.

It was like the shit back then but not anymore.

Runescape Acc: Fatso150
Lvl: I think it was 70 im nt sure but w/e. lol!

U guys can tlk all u want bout it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/btrmj
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
All you runescape fans out ther... Left_bar_bleue200/200All you runescape fans out ther... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
All you runescape fans out ther... Left_bar_bleue200/200All you runescape fans out ther... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: All you runescape fans out ther...   All you runescape fans out ther... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:54 am

i have a runescape acc

ING: avinash kill
Cb: 90
Back to top Go down
~NG~Boss
Champion
Champion
~NG~Boss

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: All you runescape fans out ther...   All you runescape fans out ther... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm

runscape wack i dnt like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you runescape fans out ther...   All you runescape fans out ther... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you runescape fans out ther...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation :: Old Random Talk :: Old Random Talk - 2008 :: Old Random Talk - 2009-
Jump to: