New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

If Street Fighter was a Church!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~LuneyTunes
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~NG~LuneyTunes

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue173/200If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (173/200)
Loyalty:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue173/200If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (173/200)

If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty
PostSubject: If Street Fighter was a Church!!   If Street Fighter was a Church!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:52 am

If Street Fighter was a church and we had 2 learn their religion....
I would say that Gouken would b God,Ryu would b Jesus,Ken would b the preist,Sakura would b a nun
And Akuma would b the Devil

Post ur ideaz on how u would make it......i was very bored when i made thiz topic SO DONT ASK LOLZ
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue250/250If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue250/250If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: If Street Fighter was a Church!!   If Street Fighter was a Church!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:41 pm

gouken would have to more like christ because he was supposedly killed by akuma and came back.

so that would make ryu and ken disciples

dan and sakura would be also disciples but ryu and ken would be like paul and john (the most well known, i believe)

chun li would be like mary magdelene because she (like mary wasnt one of the disciples in a popular and didnt write scriptures) didnt study gouken's technique / teaching like dan and sak did (they trained in variations of gouken's original style that he taught to ryu and ken).

as for akuma he would be the devil of course, and bison would be the antichrist since he would control governments on earth and pretend to promote peace to deceive the people as leader.

sagat would be the false prophet who promotes the antichrist (bison). he also murdered dan's father and he rivals with ryu also.

that would be my take on it. but ryu IS the main character in SF and so is ken, and chun li was the first girl. And you cant forget guile.

To me it is not really religious, though, except in the concept of good vs evil in fighting. But I limit it to that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~Lunatic
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~Lunatic

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue200/200If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
If Street Fighter was a Church!! Left_bar_bleue200/200If Street Fighter was a Church!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: If Street Fighter was a Church!!   If Street Fighter was a Church!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:01 pm

damn somone did there homework XD
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/joinyallXD
~NG~LuneyTunes
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~NG~LuneyTunes

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: If Street Fighter was a Church!!   If Street Fighter was a Church!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:16 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Street Fighter was a Church!!   If Street Fighter was a Church!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Street Fighter was a Church!!
Page 1 of 1