New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

Temporary Theme & New Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue250/250Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue250/250Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Temporary Theme & New Event Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:58 am

Sup. This theme is temporary (theme2), and will be up for one week. Then the old theme will come back. I plan to make a third theme also, possibly, and may rotate between the three periodicaly. I admit I'm not fond of themes changing on me, but I do think it makes things interesting from time to time, and if anything, they can be used at least for special events. Feel free to comment on this.

One particular event of interest that is approaching now, is the 1st "Clan War". This is not the same thing as a "Clan Battle". We have been in clan battles, but this is not a battle between two clans, but a war between all offical clans who dare to participate. We may not win if we decide to do this, but it would be good for experience and we might get some wins. The winning clan gets rewards, as does some of the other clans (2nd & 3rd place), and bragging rights of course. Feel free to comment on this also.

Here is the Link for the War of the Clans:

http://sfounderground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1894
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~Killa925
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~Killa925

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue180/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Loyalty:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue185/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:00 pm

you know im always up for a good challenge so i say why not be in the clan war?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mannyandtalyergo
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue200/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue200/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 am

hmm i think we can go also
we gotta show our face everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sandz
Allies
Allies
Sandz

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue175/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Loyalty:
Temporary Theme & New Event Left_bar_bleue175/200Temporary Theme & New Event Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:54 pm

rofl sand u really like the word lol don't you tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Theme & New Event   Temporary Theme & New Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Theme & New Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions :: CD - 2008 - 1-
Jump to: