New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~NG~Ultimate-X
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~NG~Ultimate-X

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Left_bar_bleue172/200~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Empty_bar_bleue  (172/200)
Loyalty:
~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Left_bar_bleue170/200~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Empty
PostSubject: ~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner   ~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey, I'd like to have a banner. Here is the description of it:

I want a Ken on the right using his level 2 move and while he's doing it I want a flashing "~NG~" and when he's finish, I want the "~NG~" to disappear and a flashing "Ultimate-X" to appear. And I want him to be with an Akuma on the left doing his level 2 move.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down

~NG~Ultimate-X requests a banner
Page 1 of 1