New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

Sorry guys and girls idk XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Flame
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
~NG~Flame

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue174/200Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (174/200)
Loyalty:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue173/200Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (173/200)

Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys and girls idk XD   Sorry guys and girls idk XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Sorry to let you guys know but i won't be on for a while...my xbox got fixed so im gongto play that but i can still talk to you guys on the messenger so add me ilikesfo@hotmail.com and ll b e on the site and sfo later at night ok .Sorry for the inconveniece XD clown silent
Back to top Go down
~NG~Newskillz
Leader
Leader
~NG~Newskillz

Number of posts : 2068
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue250/250Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Loyalty:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue250/250Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys and girls idk XD   Sorry guys and girls idk XD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

Ok np. Thats the way this clan is. You can come and go when you want, no strings attached. Razz

But yeah, drop by whenever you want. (You can leave other clans whenever you want as well, but in this clan, we wont get mad at you if you take a break, or something)

Have fun on xbox. And you are welcome back anytime if you feel like it. Later

tytrhusrt
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgeneration.forumotion.com
~NG~Techno
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~Techno

Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue200/200Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
Sorry guys and girls idk XD Left_bar_bleue200/200Sorry guys and girls idk XD Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys and girls idk XD   Sorry guys and girls idk XD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys and girls idk XD   Sorry guys and girls idk XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys and girls idk XD
Page 1 of 1