New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for players of Street Fighter Online, and members of the New Generation Clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-------------- If you are in Clan Battles use Yahoo Messenger or Windows Live Messenger so your opponents can contact you at all times. --------------

This is a bit interesting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~NG~Burrito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
~NG~Burrito

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-11

This is a bit interesting. Empty
PostSubject: This is a bit interesting.   This is a bit interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Well i don't feel comfortable to go on the dx site because it seems like it has viruses of some sort i even got the ''proof'' to back up my statement so just tell me what you think about this.
This is a bit interesting. Interesting
so i probably am not the right person to be in the clan battles or if i can attend a clan battle without being on the site that would be helpfull i already have a account & all if you can talk about this with me newskillz that would be koo
Back to top Go down
~NG~flasher4life
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~NG~flasher4life

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Fighting Skills:
This is a bit interesting. Left_bar_bleue200/200This is a bit interesting. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Loyalty:
This is a bit interesting. Left_bar_bleue200/200This is a bit interesting. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit interesting.   This is a bit interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:25 pm

going on the internet is like
a baby on a workplace

everywheretoxic gasses and dust that can harm the baby

but if ya shield the baby it can stay there

same with internet
a good firewall will block the virusses
and offcourse some virusses are going to slip by
it was just a coincidence a virus slipped by and got detected while you were on the dx site

al least that's how i see it
Back to top Go down
~NG~Burrito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
~NG~Burrito

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit interesting.   This is a bit interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 pm

no because it pops out everytime i get on the site you can even teamview me and see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a bit interesting.   This is a bit interesting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a bit interesting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Generation :: Old ATTENTION: All NG Members! :: Old ATTENTION: All NG Members! - 2009-
Jump to: